- How many WWE championships does Randy Orton have?
- Is Randy Orton a 14-time champion?
- How many belts does Randy Orton have?
- When was the last time Randy Orton was WWE Champion?
- Who is the safest wrestler?
- Is Brock Lesnar a safe wrestler?
- Has Undertaker beat Brock Lesnar?
- Who is best Undertaker or Brock Lesnar?
How many WWE championships does Randy Orton have?
Randy Orton is a 14-time WWE World Champion and without a doubt one of the greatest Superstars in WWE history. Whilst, Orton has won the WWE Championship 10 times, and four World Heavyweight titles, not all of his reigns have been great.
Is Randy Orton a 14-time champion?
Randy Orton became a 14-time world champion on Sunday night, defeating Drew McIntyre for the WWE Championship inside Hell in a Cell at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. Orton kicked off the match by disguising himself as a member of the camera crew, giving him the perfect opening to attack McIntyre from behind.
How many belts does Randy Orton have?
Randy Orton (13 — 9 WWE Championships, 4 World Heavyweight Championships)
When was the last time Randy Orton was WWE Champion?
WWE championship history
|Wrestler||Date won||Reign No.|
Who is the safest wrestler?
Here are the five safest wrestlers of all time.
- Harley Race. Before he was King Harley Race, he was one of the toughest men in the NWA.
- Ric Flair. Ric Flair and Ricky Steamboat are regarded as two of the safety wrestlers of all time.
- Triple H. Triple H has been a solid mentor to younger wrestlers.
Is Brock Lesnar a safe wrestler?
17 Unsafe: Brock Lesnar The Beast is a freak athlete and a tremendous wrestler, but no one on the current roster has legitimately injured more people than Brock. Lesnar’s beating, victimizing and conquering becomes a little too real either from Brock’s clumsiness or carelessness, and that’s not a good thing at all.
Has Undertaker beat Brock Lesnar?
Having first met in 2002, and the infamous Streak-breaking moment at WrestleMania, their rivalry is peppered with some incredible moments. However, in this rivalry, the shocking conclusion that we’ve come to is this: The Undertaker has never beaten Brock Lesnar clean.
Who is best Undertaker or Brock Lesnar?
5 Best Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar Matches (& 4 Worst)
- 2 Worst: Two Out Of Three Falls Handicap Match – Smackdown 2003.
- 3 Best: Tag Team Match – Smackdown 2003.
- 4 Worst: No Mercy 2003.
- 5 Best: No Mercy 2002.
- 6 Worst: Unforgiven 2002.
- 7 Best: Hell In A Cell 2015.
- 8 Worst: Wrestlemania XXX.
- 9 Best: Summerslam 2015.